carina.c.che...fav cushion ever2019年5月6日* coverage 7/10: can cover up most discoloration and redness but can't cover big inflamed pimples (but you shouldn't use a foundation to cover those anyway, that's what concealers are for)
* finish 9/10: very natural! perfect for everyday use. it makes the foundation looks like ur skin! it won't look greasy or cakey, unlike most high-coverage matte foundations. It leaves a natural sheen on your face after application. If you're particularly oily, just make sure to use powder and set your oily zones since this is not an anti-sebum foundation.
* effect on skin 10/10: This is very nice on your skin! I have sensitive acne skin, and because I use acids in my skincare routine, I also get dry patches in places here and there. This definitely does not cause any acne or congested pores for me, and it is very friendly to dry patches and texture.
* ease of application 10/10: Very very easy to apply. It is not a matte foundation so you don't have to hurry and blend before it dries and sets, you can take your time and make sure everything blends seamlessly. It is also very easy to travel with.
* ease of removal 10/10: It is not one of those super budge-proof foundations that take oil to remove. It wipes off very easily with makeup wipes.
* lasting power: It is not a matte foundation so you can get oily by the end of the day if you're an oily person. However, this is one of those foundations that still looks beautiful (instead of messy or mushy) even when you're shiny, so just be careful and not touch your face you'll be good.
* I don't like the sponge it comes with, I feel that it absorbs too much product so I just use my own beauty-blender which works wonderfully
* It has a very natural finish, so it is understandably a little sticky on your face and if you touch it it will be wiped around, so make sure to set your oily zone and use a setting spray.查看翻譯
×fav cushion ever2019年5月6日由Google翻譯
CthonneOh HECK That's Some Coverage.2019年8月17日A'Pieu has had some misses with me as I have temperamental skin but GOSH DANG this pact and the coverage WHEW LADS
The Madecassoside pact has a thicker texture of foundation than what I'm used to from a pact - it runs a lot creamier than previous pacts I've tried. Besides temperamentality, my skin is prone to dryness on the cheeks, with uneven red blotches and hyperpigmentation, especially around the chin. This pact covers them VERY well, and blemishes are not visible on camera, though they're faintly there in person, and even then not visible enough for me to bother with concealer. Slap this on(actually don't, just gently pat in and blend blend blend) and set with translucent powder, and you're good to go.
As this is so much thicker than what I've used before, I find that it's absolutely crucial to blend this out well - even though it's on the creamy side, it still dries down very fast, and you'll need to work equally fast to tap on that first lay of colour before patting and blending it all out. I find also that the mesh gives up a good lot of product on press, so often, one puff's worth of product is enough for my whole face.
It has reasonably long wear once set, even without setting spray, and held up well for a good six hours of class and errands.
On my skin(fair), #23 is a good match, though it runs slightly paler than my actual skintone. For comparison, my other foundation shade is NARS Gobi.查看翻譯
×Oh HECK That's Some Coverage.2019年8月17日由Google翻譯
Jiwoo LeeSUPER RECOMMEND2019年7月19日This cushion refill is the best!
coverage is actually quite high and it doesn’t move much and is relatively long lasting
I have dry patches or flakes from pimple patches and this cushion makes it not very noticeable
I rarely need to use concealer to cover the hyperpigmentation and red areas now!
PolinFavourite :)2020年1月14日This is by far my favorite cushion ever. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this one doesn't break me out (which I really appreciate!!). By the end of the day, my acne is usually drier than before, so it actually helps healing my skin. It has decent coverage, it evens my skin tone too and it doesn't really oxidize that much, at least I don't notice it. Love it!查看翻譯
Angel DdOne of my fav2020年2月2日It is very thick and has high coverage. My skin is really good that’s why I just damp my sponge only once and that’s enough to cover all over my face. I might add a little bit for places which has pores or red marks sometimes. I recommend. I have dry and sensitive skin.查看翻譯
×One of my fav2020年2月2日由Google翻譯
Jasmina Tildeborglove it and will orde over and over again2020年1月26日simple, convenient and covers. love this product and fits well for traveling. Usually I reach for it when my skin is irritated or has a few bumps. works well and doesn’t make the situation worse.查看翻譯
×love it and will orde over and over again2020年1月26日由Google翻譯
Karla OyervidesLove it2019年12月10日Love this cushion, it is great to being able of buying only a refill instead of buying the whole cushion again.查看翻譯
Katerina TsExcellent!2019年12月9日My favorite cushion for acne! I've tried others and nothing fits me as good as this, so I keep coming back. The color can still be a bit light for some complexions though.查看翻譯
SolèneCleared my skin2019年8月23日I've been using this foundation for about a year now and it seems like it clears my skin. It becomes smoother, I have less breakouts, blackheads desapear a bit, apparently thanks to the Madecassecide. Perfect!查看翻譯
×Cleared my skin2019年8月23日由Google翻譯
biaarcosteixeir...Love it2019年7月3日Has a decent coverage and makes my skin glowing would buy again查看翻譯
Verlyn Fabillar-RodilTHE BEST AMONG THE BEST CUSHION2019年7月2日I tried a lot of cushion, but this one really works for me.. can cover my redness, my acne.. doesnt break me out.. i really recommend this one..查看翻譯
×THE BEST AMONG THE BEST CUSHION2019年7月2日由Google翻譯
iffah9Good2019年5月12日I like this...the finish of it looks like glass skin.. but shade is a little bit too light on me.. im an NC25 but still this is a lil light but i can make it work查看翻譯