- There may be a 2cm - 4cm variance in product size depending on how your personal measurements are obtained. (Why?)
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
Caeigepretty!July 19, 2019It’s pretty under baggy, ripped, boyfriend jeans! It kind of makes a normal outfit stylish! though it is kind of hard to put on, don’t recommend if your always rushing with outfits. but other than that it’s perfect!
mchllyi...love theseAugust 27, 2018these tights are great but they're a little easy to rip sometimes . i get so many compliments on them though so its worth it. i wear them under ripped jeans and sometimes i wear them just on their own.. they're very sexy and catch alot of attention.
Nathari GunawardenaIts okDecember 30, 2018It looks really nice but it tore really easily. Other than that good product
Rea5 feet 2, 123 lbDecember 22, 2017Cuteeee! I have to admit...this is pretty overpriced. But I'm in love with this style. It's complicated to put on because it's so thin but at least the style is nice. Since I'm slightly thick, I have to stretch it a bit and pull it as high as possible.
pauline.scharnber...niceJune 12, 2019this is cute but the flowers are sticky and they have some weird positions.
GemmzaBeautifulMarch 27, 2019As flimsy and delicate as they are to put on they are incredibly soft and the flowers are well sewn.
I would be very careful with them though, as they rip quite easily.
Priscilla Cantywide fish netsMarch 6, 2019While you do have to be very careful putting them on, they look amazing once you do. I layered mine with a solid pair of stockings underneath.
derpFun!October 25, 2018I matched these with a dress cut slightly above the knee and wedges. It was a great combo, and something really different. The flowers are sort of loosely attached, and like all fishnets they take some patience to put on, but they're an eye-catching addition with the right outfit.
mNiceMarch 26, 2018170cm
They're really cute, but seem to be fit better on shorter people.
KailynCute but hard to put onApril 24, 2019arrived as shown in the picture but they are VERY difficult to put on
cam_tu_nguyen8...beautifulApril 8, 2020I love the idea and the style of these stockings, but they are so fragile and will ripp apart very easily. It is also a bit difficult to wear. But stylewise they are perfect!
Jessica FaustinPoor qualityApril 13, 20181. They are too flimsy to put on easily
2. The flowers are peeling a bit
3. Within the hour wearing them the crotch ripped into a super larger hole so it isn't meant for another over 5'4"
4. The foot of things tights are not solid so you're toes will always poke through. Try to Wear socks underneath
5. Did I mention the crotch was super low ? And they tore!!!?
I'm 5'6" 123lbs