A very pretty and Mature dress
September 27, 2021
As a mid-size girl shopping on Yesstyle, I get very excited when I see an item which size is larger/the same as my own: The sizing chart for size L in this item is 98cm on the bust...do you guys know how RARE that is? Down-side...no reviews, but I got it and I hope this review helps provide some good pros and cons :)
Bust: 93 (10 DD/E)
Waist: 73/74 cm
The item itself is very true to the image with only minor differences:
- The ruching is on both sides making it look less like an A-line bunching as in the photo from the left side, but just a ruched dress.
- The dresses length is slightly shorter too, which was surprising considering that my height is regarded as small to average: it stops below the knee rather than mid-calf (but of course the height with differ from person to person).
- The straps and style of material is true to what appears in the photo, though I found the back very interesting. I don't know whether because I purchased the largest size that the back part is slightly too big or not, but instead of snatching the waist, the cross-over design looks a bit odd on and is slightly loose, showing very slightly at the sizes, making me look bigger on some angles. I also think this dress is intended for someone with a longer torso than me and I'm not sure if I can pull it off, but that is neither here nor there.
- Despite the chest size being able to cater towards a larger bust, the back design is ruined if you wear a bra like I did in the photos...but the fabric is not ideal for a larger chest being braless since it hugs ever groove and bump of fat and would show nipple stickers - this isn't a major issue tho because you can honestly just give 0 shits, be confident and wear it if it works (as I will), but I thought I'd mention it.
- One other con is in line with the "hugging" of the fabric...as shown in the second photo, it hugs around the crotch area oddly...but it can be downplayed by your angles and moving the ruching on the dress :)
Regarding these points, I still LOVE this dress. It's Mature, and beautiful without being revealing and has alot of pros with the ruching design, the adjustable tie straps and the length. I highly recommend this item <3 I hope some other people will purchase this <3
A correction on some things <3
September 29, 2021
The photos uploaded in a different order so when I mention "the second photo" with the crotch issue it's actually the first image - just thought I'd state so for clarification.
I've also tried tightening the straps differently and adjusting the back desugn and it works ALOT better: it doesn't sag as much and sits more firm as in the photo. The adjustment also made the dress longer so I would say its true to the photos length as well <3
It is exceptionally form fitting still...but thats probably me being bigger in size <3
100% recommend this dress ^-^