THE FACE SHOP - Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil 150mlFinal Clearance Spring Festival Quantity Discount
- The A to Z of Traditional Chinese Medicine (Part 2)
- Chapter 1: Intro to a Korean Skin Care Routine
- 10+1 Beauty Trends to Look Out For in 2018
- The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Light Cleansing Oil Review
- 10 Office Wear to Rock Your Work Wardrobe for the New Year
- Nikki's Inbox: Updating the Bad Girl Look
- Berrisom Oops My Lip Tint Pack Set (6pcs) Review
Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbeth-30 Tetraoleate, Polyglyceryl-10 Diisostearate, Oryza Sativa Bran Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Water, Glycerin, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract (15mg), Saponaria Officinalis Leaf Extract, Fragrance
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Rice water cleanser gently cleanses your face and removes makeup and impurities, leaving skin fresh, clean and soft.
How to Use:
- Pump an appropriate amount of the oil on moist palms and gently spread over face.
- Massage lightly until heavy makeup melts.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and wash face with a cleansing foam.
ElisaAllrounder - perfectJuly 23, 2019This is one of my favorite products! I love it. Highly recommend
WinnyVery lightJuly 23, 2019This is one of my favorite oil cleansers. It’s very light but removes makeup pretty well. Has a light fragrance so those who are sensitive to fragrance should take note, but I enjoyed the smell.
Zanida CorujoLoved it!July 22, 2019I genuinely love this product, takes all my makeup off easily and leaves my skin feeling soft. Isn’t too harsh and I have combination dry skin. would recommend!
lisa petersenvery satisfiedJuly 20, 2019It smells nice, gets my makeup of very well, even my waterproof makeup. It stings a bit, when it gets in my eyes, but that is to be expected.
Valerie DenizardJust perfect!July 19, 2019Simple to use. It leaves your skin clean and fresh. I use it in the morning and in the evening as a second cleanser.
Tiffany AllenLOVE THISJuly 19, 2019This oil is a staple in my skincare routine. I have very sensitive skin and this oil does not irritate my skin at all. My first bottle is almost empty. GOTTA RESTOCK QUICK!
Nira PreciadoLove this!July 19, 2019Amazing product!
cleanses away all my makeup and dirt even when I feel my skin is quite clean. Doesn’t leave your face greasy but soft a supple.
FrancescaGoodJuly 17, 2019Used it today for the first time. Does the job. Smells nice but intense, so if you do not like fragrances, don't get this. Otherwise good!
jesPleasant & works perfectJuly 16, 2019The cleansing oil has a little lock to lockit which is perfcet fpr travelling. Cute packaging and pleasent smell. Will repurchase.
Nathan FenechClean skinJuly 16, 2019It leaves my skin nice and clean without drying it out. Great first cleanse step. Has a nice scent to it without being overbearing.
Samantha PritchardA little goes a long wayJuly 16, 2019As stated in the title, a little goes a long way with this product. Less than 1 pump can easily remove a full face of makeup (for me personally)! You will need to give your face a good rinse afterwards though because it's very oily but it certainly does a great job at removing makeup, especially eyeliner and mascara.
JinWorks great!July 15, 2019Melts makeup away - even waterproof eyeliner without too much vigorous rubbing. Do need to follow with a foam cleanser. I'm used to using cleansing balm but this is also faster to apply with the pump :)