COSRX - Low pH First Cleansing Milk GelFinal Clearance Spring Festival Quantity Discount
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Hypoallergenic cleanser gently removes all traces of sunscreen, base makeup, impurities and dead skin cells while leaving skin supple
- Gentle, slightly acidic formula has a pH level similar to that of human skin and delivers excellent cleansing power without causing irritation
- Mild enough for all skin types
- Tested for irritation
How to Use:
- Dispense a moderate amount.
- Apply on dry skin and gently massage in circular motions to remove makeup and impurities.
- Rinse with water. Double cleanse if needed.
Size : 150ml
StefyDouble cleansing without the oily feelingApril 15, 2019This is great for double cleansing method. Use this first then follow up with a foam cleanser. Removes my base make up except waterproof mascara. I use an eye make up remover for my waterproof mascara first.
Leemakes skin soft and smooth!March 28, 2019I have pretty sensitive skin so I’m always hesitant about buying new products. But I’m super happy with this cleanser! It has a mild, kind of lemony smell which I find really nice! A little does go a long way. I use about a nickel (or a bit bigger) size of product and it works well for me. I’ve only used it for a few days, but it’s already helped my skin and I haven’t noticed any reactions my skin usually has!
Kristina DGentleApril 18, 2019Lovely for morning cleanse or evening first cleanse without any makeup on. Did nothing to remove my eyeliner and mascara - so I would avoid using it as a makeup remover if you wear quite a lot with sunscreen underneath. The product is nice and gentle, leaves skin soft. Although slightly disappointed with the strong fragrance. Not a bad product, but I have used better.
Lupita RengiffoNo actual useApril 16, 2019COSRX it’s a great brand whose products work great for all skin types, even for sensitive skin because of its low ph. This cleanser is no exception. It doesn’t only clean the skin but also makes it really smooth and soft. However the directions on the packaging recommend using a foam cleanser afterwards. So after realizing that it doesn’t work as a foam cleanser, I thought that maybe it was supposed to work as a first cleanser, like the oil-base ones, and it would take the make-up away, but it just didn’t. I don’t see the point of it, is it supposed to be a third cleanser?
Is it a good product? Yes, it leaves your skin feeling really soft. Does it have a practical use? No, on the contrary there’s no point on buying it, it doesn’t add anything to the skincare routine.