MBX MEMEBOX - I'M MEME Water Therapy Calming Cushion - 2 ColorsFinal Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Water-based cushion formulated with more than 60% moisturizing essence
- Forms a thin yet effective layer on skin that adheres well to maintain skin's moisture levels
- Glides on well to smooth and refine skin texture for a natural finish
How to Use:
- Using the cushion puff, gently dab a moderate amount on face.
- 001 Ivory
- 002 Beige
Size : 13g
Emmalove itMay 10, 2020I’ve been using it longer now and it’s now my favourite cushion!okayMarch 18, 2020It is - like the name says - very watery. The coverage is really good. Nothing special tho and not my favorite.
JewelSo smooth!April 16, 2020I was a little skeptical of using a foundation without testing it first because I have always had trouble finding a color that matches my skin tone. this foundation matched my skin tone perfectly! it looks so natural and corrects the redness I have on my cheeks. I love it!
Sandivery hydrating and soothingMay 22, 2020i have dry skin and this cushion was wonderful for hydration! my skin tends to be very sensitive, but this hasn’t caused any irritation or breakouts. it does have a natural scent to it but i found it quiet pleasant and it doesn’t linger. i bought shade 002 and it matched wonderfully, for comparison i am shade 145 in the fenty foundation. it does stay tacky if you apply too much but i find the coverage it provides with a light layer perfect for daily wear. all in all i am very pleased!
Kyla Joy KisackyNice, comfortable cushionMay 3, 2020This cushion foundation feels nice on the skin and looks pretty, but I noticed throughout the day I do have to touch up around my nose and chin quite frequently.
Awin Azizdoesn´t really suitMarch 22, 2020It is very oily I think
I dont like this product because of the colour. But I think it could match other skin types and colours... it is very beige and light