Refund of Customs Taxes and Fees
incurred on all YesStyle orders under US$ 1,000
- Effective May 7, 2018, YesStyle offers refunds for customs-related taxes and fees incurred on all YesStyle orders under US$ 1,000 (or equivalent amount in other currencies). **Goods and Service Tax (GST) applied to orders shipping to Australia are excluded from this refund policy. Please see the following link for more information about Goods and Service Tax for Australia shipments: https://www.yesstyle.com/en/customs-tax/help/section.html/hsi.735.
- Orders of US$ 1,000 or more (before coupon deduction and excluding shipping fees), or equivalent amount in other currencies, are not eligible for this offer.
- Customs-related taxes and fees are defined as charges associated with the customs processing and clearance of the order shipment, including customs taxes, import duties, goods and services taxes (GST), valued-added taxes (VAT) and administrative or brokerage fees. Customs-related taxes and fees do not include sales taxes and postal service or courier fees, such as storage fees, pick-up handling fees and charges for unclaimed or returned shipments.
- Customers must first settle customs fees with the local customs department or courier service and obtain a valid payment receipt. A refund claim with valid payment receipt must be submitted to YesStyle within 30 days of the payment receipt date.
- To submit a refund claim, email our Customer Service team with the payment receipt and details of customs fees using this link: https://www.yesstyle.com/en/help/contact-us.html/hfi.16.
- Refund claims without valid payment receipts and refund claims that are submitted more than 30 days after the payment receipt date will be disregarded.
- Refunds will be issued in the form of YesStyle Credit.
- YesStyle reserves the right to change all terms and conditions and to withdraw this offer without prior notice. Should there be any disputes, YesStyle's decision is final.