heimish - All Clean Balm 120ml Final Clearance Spring Festival
|Imported from:||South Korea|
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Balm-like texture changes to an oil cleanser upon contact with water to remove thick makeup without irritating or dehydrating skin.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients, including shea butter and citrus, botanical and white flower extracts, make it suitable for sensitive skin.
- Check our YesStylist Review on this product.
How to Use:
- Scoop 3~4 spoons of balm with the included spatula. Use dry hands to spread over your face, starting with the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use your fingers to draw circles and spread out the balm.
- Massage onto areas that need cleansing, and melt away makeup by drawing circles with your fingers.
- Rub onto eye and lip makeup with fingers. Use cotton swabs for better results.
- Wet your face and rub the cleanser. The oil will turn into a milky fluid and clean away dirt.
- Rinse with lukewarm water 4~5 times, and your face is moisturized.
tw2111Best I've tried so farI've already used the Banila co and the Body Shop cleansing balms, but this is my favourite so far. It doesn't leave an oily feeling on my skin. When i use it to remove my eye makeup, it also doesn't leave a film over my eyes, which the other ones do. Love it!November 19, 2017
Jamie SickelAll CleanFavorite oil cleansing balm and definitely a staple in my cleansing routine. Will repurchase forever! :)November 18, 2017
jessicaverrett...Great!!This is the best cleanser ever at removing makeup in my opinion. i swear it helped clear up my skin a bit too! it smells nice and does not hurt when it gets in your eyes from removing mascara or eyeshadow. A little bit goes a long long way and i love the little spoon that comes with it. It also smells great! I am buying another one soon while its on sale.November 18, 2017
HaneulA GREAT oil cleanserThis stuff is GREAT! It takes off all your makeup even without having to use a wipe beforehand. I bought it because it was on sale and I was sick of using coconut oil, which leaves a film of oil on my face unless I wash it with a foam cleanser. You can even use this balm alone if you're lazy at night and it cleans very well. The only thing I had to get used to wad the smell. It's kind of minty but it's very subtle almost unscented so it's weird lolNovember 18, 2017
LeilaniGreat for removing makeupI decided to purchase the heimish all clean balm as i had previously bought the banila co balm. I prefer this balm over the banila one as i feel the banila one leaves a slight greasy feeling even after washing it off with water. This balm on the other hand does not leave you feeling greasy, it removes all makeup (even waterproof mascara) and a little goes a lot way so it will last you a long timeNovember 18, 2017
susmadhaka...AmazingIt's one of the best balm cleansers! It doesn't irritate my eyes and takes everything off! Highly recommended!November 16, 2017
Franziskathe best by far!I tried this as it was recommended by my favourite skincare guru, and she was right, it is amazing. I am a double cleanse girl and this beats vanilla, body shop, pixie and Clinique. I recently tried the naming cleanser everybody is raving about and quickly went back to my beloved heimish, because it is THAT good.
No residues, no irritation, no breakouts, no tugging, no troubles removing sunscreen, BB, even waterproof makeup. Heimish skincare is on point. In fact it makes me want to try their cosmetics too.
I have tried the reformulated vegan version too and don't see, smell or feel any difference to the o.g. by the way.November 16, 2017
Sana FarooqBest make up remover ever!!This balm can only be explained in one word... magic. I have no idea how this is sooo good but gosh it removes all my makeup waterproof included in a single swipe. Leaves my skin feeling super clean and not at all oily as you would expect. I’ve been recommending this to my sisters too . A little goes a long way but once I’m done with this I’ll buy it again for sure !November 15, 2017
stafirin...The best!I used to prefer cleansing oils, but this balm become must have to me. It's wonderful, that I can finish the whole cleansing with only one cleansing product.November 15, 2017
GaiaHoly GrailThis product was love at first sight... Its consinstency it's perfect...Heaven in my hands!!!! Of course I will repurchase this!!!!!!!November 14, 2017
Camila PizaMust HaveI love this cleanser so much. It gently removes makeup and smells lovely, while hydrating rather than drying out my skin. I use it to massage my skin, not only removing makeup but allowing blood circulation and very gentle exfoliation, then follow up with a gentle water based cleanser. Whenever my skin reacts badly to other products I return to this and my gentle cleanser to calm it down. I've used it every single day for 2.5 months in generous quantity and still have half of it left- so for around 3 bucks a month of use, the price is right. Will always repurchase.November 13, 2017
catieOH MY GOD I LOVE THISPROS:
-The product comes with SO much product and you only need a little each time so this will last ages!
-Doesn't irritate my eyes like the banila co one
- THE PACKAGING LOOKS 100X BETTER IN REAL LIFE I AM IN LOVE
- comes with a spatula AND a spatula holder underneath the main lid which is SO SO handy. Whenever I have products where the spatula is seperate I end up either losing the spatula or being too lazy to fetch it and not using it.
- It doesn't make my eyes burn but it blurs my vision when it gets in my eyes. And the reason it gets in my eyes is because I can't keep both eyes closed while in the bathroom because I am scarred by the bathroom scene in IT (lololol)November 13, 2017