eSpoir - Tight Touch Beauty Makeup Blender Silicon Sponge 1pcFinal Clearance Spring Festival Quantity Discount
Thanksgiving Sale Up to 80% OFF
Extra 12% OFF orders over US$35*
Use code: 2019THANKS
Sale ends Nov. 24, 2019| left
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Made from silicon, the sponge doesn't soak up any liquid or cream, leaving skin supple and moisturized.
- Easily spreads foundation to create a natural complexion.
- Washable and reusable. Can be cleaned with tissue or wet wipe after use.
How to Use:
- Dispense a moderate amount of liquid or cream foundation on sponge.
- Gently apply across face. Tap to blend.
Size : 1pc
CharmaineTHANK YOU EDWARD AVILA!February 24, 2019Edward Avila's video brought me here, and I'm so glad I bought it! I used to use 2 pumps of foundation (Etude House Double Lasting Foundation), but now I can get by with less than a pump. The puff pushes product into pores and smooths the skin out so nicely.
The puff also doesn't get dirty, so cleaning isn't too much of a problem. A quick wipe with makeup remover or rubbing alcohol makes it as good as new.
In his video, Edward did mention that the puff gives a bit of a matte effect, but I don't think it's too noticeable.
In short, I LOVE IT.
Edward Avila's video:
Leeshieun0FantasticJune 21, 2018I bought this after watching Edward Avila's youtube review where he raves about it for over 15 minutes. i basically agree with everything he says in that video. i reccomend watching his review, and buying this sponge right after.
tina1991a great silicon spongeOctober 21, 2018I love using this silicon sponge from eSpoir! It blends out the foundation pretty good and doesn't soak any product. It is very hygienic and can be washed. Thanks to the strap it is easy to hold and to apply foundation on the skin. Highly recommended!
Sarahgreat productSeptember 26, 2018Tested it after watching Edward Avilla's youtube video, and works just as he says- the best silicone makeup applying tool! works super well for smooth finish but also has slight mattifying/drying effect(?) idk how that works, maybe its just my skin.
GrxceEspoir silicone puffAugust 20, 2018It has a aesthetic feeling and very soft. It doesn’t waste any foundation. Overall satisfied.
carina.c.che...bad for makeup but amazing for skincareOctober 1, 2018this is the most convenient Silicone sponge on the market. It's has a strap so It is very easy to Hold and Apply products on your face. If you use it to apply makeup The foundation will never Blend in with your skin. It will only sit on top and Your pores will look horrible. However, If you use it to apply skincare products, It's amazing. Even your hand can absorb a small amount of product but not the silicone sponge, not 1 micro drop. So if you use it to apply expensive lotion or serums you won't be heartbroken about any wasted product. The sponge is very soft and does not feel rigid against your face at all. It is also very sanitary because easy hand-soap and water can clean it well. If you want to use it for skincare then do not hesitate to buy!okSeptember 28, 2018- it is better than all other silicon sponges out there on the market, soft and easy to grab a hold of because of the strap
- however, just as all silicon sponges, the sponge will not pat foundation into your skin but rather just slather it on top of your skin, as a result, it 'skips' over your pores and create huge looking 'hole' where your pores are and look terrible no matter how long you pat it.
- if you want to use it for applying skincare then go for it, this is the best silicon sponge comparing to other silicon sponges. but if you are going to apply makeup, I suggest you avoid all silicon and stick to traditional sponges.
WinterPantsuAMAZINGJune 24, 2018We really been sleeping on eSpoir for this sili-puff. I sweep my cushion foundation on with this and blend it out by tapping and it looks amazing, 10/10 would reccomend
LineBest silicon spongeJune 17, 2018The strap makes it really convenient to hold and I kinda feel like the surface is better that the regular silicon sponges that you can buy. Very happy with this one
Erica YGood QualityOctober 2, 2019I bought this after seeing reviews about how good this is and I definitely agree! I end up using much less product and it does a good job blending the product into my skin.
Alex LehtoGoodSeptember 20, 2019I recommend this!! Blends very well, I was surprised when I first tried this since usually silicone sponges aren't good lol.
SherryLove thissSeptember 14, 2019Great product to put my make up on with or even pad my skincare in with makes my foundation look great :)
Nickyfits in a cushion case!September 9, 2019I love silicon blenders, and this one works like a charm. it fits in my cushion case so now I can use it on the go with my fav cushion foundation!!