Thanksgiving Sale Up to 80% OFF
Extra 12% OFF orders over US$35*
Use code: 2019THANKS
Sale ends Nov. 24, 2019| left
Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearic Acid, Beta-Glucan, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Microcrystalline Wax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Betaine, Ceramide NP, Polyquaternium-51, PEG-100 Stearate, Illicium Verum(Anise) Fruit Extract, Citrus Paradisi(Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Nelumbium Speciosum Flower Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Dimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chlorphenesin, Carbomer, Arginine, Citric Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Althaea Rosea Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Apium Graveolens (Celery) Extract, Brassica Oleracea Capitata (Cabbage) Leaf Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italica (Broccoli) Extract, Brassica Rapa (Turnip) Leaf Extract, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Extract, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit/Leaf/Stem Extract, Natto Gum, Centella Asiatica Extract, Disodium EDTA, Lysine HCL, Proline, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Acetyl Methionine, Theanine
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
GabrielaMulti-Purpose Product that Lasts MONTHS!April 17, 2019Personally, I use it as a moisturising face cream. The only time I use it on my body is during the summer, after shaving, because it doesn´t cause any allergic reactions nor the itching, burning etc. Since I do not want to write another review "essay" (haha), I will quickly (but objectively!) summarize it ↓
* my skin is sensitive, acne-prone and oily
- a very light, slightly watery consistency (easy to spread and fast to soak).
- classical "cream" scent (nothing added/artificial)
- it hydrates, soothes, smoothes the skin
- can be used under the makeup too
- big, 250 ml packaging which will last you for a few months!
- from the main ingredients, it contains Beta-Glucan, Ceramide NP and Centella Asiatica Extract
- doesn´t leave any sticky feeling (but it´s true that since I do have oily skin, I´m a bit shiny. Personally, I do not mind this AT ALL, since I will use mattifying powder at the end of my makeup routine ;))
- does not clog my pores
- feels very light on the skin
- can be used during the whole year
- during the winter, I use at least two layers for a better protection
♥ has not been tested on animals
♥ doesn´t contain any ethanol, parabens nor the steroids
♥ doesn´t contain any artificial colour nor the scent
TIFFANYHydratingDecember 4, 2017Really love my all over lotion, i always mix it to make hydrating cream sheets for my eyes and lips with a 1:2 ratio 1) All over lotion 2) being vit E hydrating toner w/ midnight blue activating drops leaving on for 15-20 mins. Then rub remaining excess on cotton pads on elbow and knees ;)
risarisanekoFAVE MOISTURIZER~August 7, 2018This moisturiser is perfect for face and body!
1) The ingredient list is clean.
2) It's a very light cream. Not oily at all but very very hydrating! My skin (pores, acne) has gotten so much better! This moisturiser leaves a dewy finish (like glass skin) and I've received a lot of compliments about my skin (without makeup on)~
3) No irritation. After switching to this moisturiser I've stopped getting red, itchy, flaky spots on my face. My skin looks and feels a lot healthier!
4) No scent/fragrance.
5) High quality and quantity for a good price! The tube is seriously so big. I share it with my family.First impressionJune 8, 2018I just received it and the bottle is reaaaally big! I'm currently using Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask as a moisturiser (in the pm) and Etude House Pink Vital Water Cream (in the am) but I'm running out so I wanted to try this lotion out. The ingredient list is really good and I'm also using Klairs Vitamin C Drop which is amazing for acne scarring. I'll start using it today and write an updated review in a few days!
CherylBest moisturizer I've used.December 28, 2017I only use this lotion on my face and it is one of the best moisturizers I've ever used. The texture isn't particularly thick and it spreads easily. I usually like to mix a few drops of facial oil to thin it out and add more moisturizing properties. It doesn't break me and my skin has cleared up a lot after simplifying my routine with this product.
jayme curtisWOWSeptember 20, 2018I absolutely love this! I bought the klairs supple prep toner and the vitamin c serum to go along with this and wow! This lotion is One of my favorites from klairs. Alittle goes along way, especially for me since I don’t need as much but it makes my skin glow and looks really healthy. I was debating on buying either this one or the rich moist soothing cream and went with this one since winter is coming and you can use this all over! I added a picture for size comparison and u get just a bit more than the bath&body stress relief. Definitely will be purchasing again when I’m out!
Helenfantastic productJuly 21, 2019This will be my second time buying this great cream. It absorbs quickly, keeps my arms and legs moisturised all day and doesn’t have perfume.
Jennifer Morgan LongbrakeSmooth Skin, No FragranceJuly 18, 2019Klairs is trusted for making great skincare products, and this lotion is no exception. It does not contain alcohol or fragrance, which is very important to me because I have sensitive skin. I love the value of the large size since it is for both face and body. As for consistency, the lotion is similar in weight to an Aveeno type lotion, but it is much creamier and smoother. It absorbs very quickly without giving your skin that dried down feeling minutes later. This is my new favorite post-shower body lotion and hand lotion!
Grawitt...All day MoisturiserApril 15, 2019Living in Kenya, I tend to get dry skin as the day progresses and this is the only lotion that has managed to beat the drying heat and keep me moisturised and supple throughout the day. Yay 👍💜
DianeLove!October 23, 2018I absolutely love this brand. This is one of my other favorite product of Klairs. It keeps my whole body moisturized without the strong scent. It's not heavy so it doesn't feel like your slabbing on thick lotion. I've used it in the morning and at night before bed for about 3 weeks now. It helps my skin feeling soft and smooth without the icky feeling.
SoobinamazingAugust 6, 2018this is vegan product. no smell. very good for all the girls with sensitive skins
ThatsKamiYES.July 22, 2018This all over lotion is so good, it's a real must have. I use it on my face when it's really hot in the summer and my skin would break up from layering. I use it all over my body after showering. It doesn't leave the skin tacky, it gets absorbed super quickly. My skin feels soft and moisturized. I love it!
SuperbunnyLight and gentleJune 6, 2018really like this lotion... i use it on my face and neck as the last step after using serum and oil... i feel it helps everything to absorb quickly and no tacky feeling... also it has no fragrant which is nice