COSRX - AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner 150mlFinal Clearance Spring Festival Quantity Discount
- Skin Care Bestsellers on YesStyle in 2018
- Chapter 12: Let’s Talk About Liquid Exfoliants
- Unmissable Beauty Trends from Pinterest 100
- Brand Spotlight: COSRX
- Chapter 5: Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin
- How to Get Rid of Acne Scars
- Chapter 1: Intro to a Korean Skin Care Routine
- When to Start Using Anti-Aging Products According to Beauty Experts
- Rosette Gommage Peeling Gel Review
- Choosing The Right Toner For Your Skin Type
Water, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Water, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Lactate, Glycolic Acid, Betaine Salicylate, Allantoin, Panthenol, Ethyl Hexanedio
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- An effective toner that prevents early development of whiteheads and blackheads, and treats flaky skin caused by lack of moisture.
- The AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner uses mineral water rich in natural AHA and BHA instead of purified water to protect skin health and remove dead cells.
How to Use:
- Use this toner after facial wash every morning/evening.
- Saturate a cotton pad with the toner and gently apply from the inner areas of the face outward.
- Case 1
Steps for Basic Usage: Cleansing - AHA/BHA Clarifying Treatment Toner - Essence - Cream - Sunscreen
- Case 2 (Used with a cotton pad)
The right way of using with a cotton pad: Saturate 2 cotton pads with the toner and swipe both over entire face. Then remove one of the pads, and use the remaining pad to swipe over the T-zone and nose area again.
Caitlin SappingtonEasy tonerFebruary 19, 2019This is a great addition to my cleansing routine. It makes you skin feel fresh and tight. Sometimes I spray it on, other times I'll use it with the cotton pad to wipe my face. It is most effective when used with the cotton pad.
ChristnyHoly grail!February 19, 2019The best toner ever. I highly recommend it. I use it after double cleanse, then it removes some of the makeup that wasn’t remove.
CristinaBuenoFebruary 18, 2019Bastante hidratante y ayuda a controlar mi acné, aunque necesito probarlo más.
Ociravlasay goodbye to skin issuesFebruary 18, 2019So l have a combination to oily skin which makes me more acne prone and this product helped me keep the pimple and other skin issues away. The price is also reasonable so l would recommend this to anyone.
SarahReally glad I got itFebruary 18, 2019I used tos truggel a lot with extremely dehidarted skin and this toner helped me a lot with it
NicoleJust started usingFebruary 17, 2019I have pretty bad acne and regular drugstore washes and toners weren't doing much so I hope this helps. I've been using this for a week or two now so I can't really judge it for now, although it has helped making smaller pimples diminish. Will update later <3
YoselynIn loveFebruary 17, 2019Luego ya de varias semanas de uso puedo decir que cumple con lo que dice c:
Ljiljana Stancicgentle yet effectiveFebruary 17, 2019The toner is very gentle, but it smooths and helps clear the skin. It doesn’t dry it out or irritate, so I am very happy with it. I alternate it with Son and Park’s Beauty Water, and it works well.
FaithBest toner ever!February 16, 2019I have purchased this toner twice and it it very helpful to my problematic skin. It is very light and refreashing on the skin!
Anastasia PozdnyakovaGoodFebruary 15, 2019The quality is pretty good and it's doing the Job Just fine. The skin feels better and the're less blemishes.
MartinaGreat!February 15, 2019I got to know about this brand from a korean skincare YouTuber. Didn't disappoint
Jean-Sébastien MichaudFirst time userFebruary 14, 2019I bought this product in my first ever order on YesStyle. It helps combat the few acne problems I still have on my face.