CORINGCO - Cherry Blossom Water BB Cushion Set - 2 ColorsFinal Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
Claire TMy Favorite :)July 3, 2019I absolutely love this cushion! I have combination oily skin so it's very hard for me to get a glowy or glass skin look without it turning into an oil slick, but this cushion gives me moisture and a beautiful glow without making me extra oily! I was also a little worried about the shade because I'm very pale, but the lightest shade actually works pretty well which is good!
The cushion applies very nicely and doesnt sink into my pores or lines, and it lasts all day even if I don't set it with powder or a spray. I have sensitive skin but it hasn't broken me out! The packaging cushion is very cute and has a magnetic closure which I really like! It's become my go-to cushion! I highly recommend :)
noonzDewy natural finishMarch 14, 2019Feels very light-weight on skin, looks dewy but not oily. Perfect if you want a natural look :)
Silent Poetryworth Every pennyMarch 27, 2020This gives my skin a glassy effect however it mattefies throughout the day. The only con is for people with oily skin like me. The make up will fade on some parts of the face and reapplying it won't do you'll have to remove the entire Make up and do it again to get a good finish or else it will look strange. Never the less I give this a 5 star cause this won't be a problem for people with normal to dry skin.
Lianne AraOne of my favorite!February 20, 2020This is the fourth time I ordered it.
I have a very thin layer of pale white skin, easily get freckles from sunlight, but I don't like to put on too many cosmetics on my skin.
This one perfectly fits what I really need with natural even skin tone and light texture. I will keep ordering this again. Very highly recommended if you like natural make up.
Krisa bit fair for my skinJanuary 26, 2020a bit fair for my skin but it smells great. light to medium coverage
Edamy favourite cushionMarch 9, 2019my favourite one so far. if you want a full review go check out my youtube video. Aquarieoul username.
Yuxuan TeyGreat price and productMay 4, 2018Smells good and feels good to apply on skin. It comes with a refill. I bought #23 light beige and the colour looks natural and not too bright. Good product to use
PeterroniStarkThumbs Up!April 4, 2018Light and feels good. Not heavy and covers really well. The cushion smell good and has cute packaging. It comes with an extra refill so its just worth it.
VeeGood cushion!August 15, 2018I got shade #23 based off of a review from Howling on youtube. I have normal skin, T zone is prone to oiliness and prone to acne break outs. It is about medium coverage, requires concealer for extra coverage. It isn't transfer proof, but wears nicely throughout the day. It has a nice light dewy/satiny finish. It can get cakey if you use too much at once, so best to work in light layers to build up coverage! The cushion puff is also very nice, it doesn't absorb too much product I find.
I bought this to go on a vacation in Asia back in May, while not completely sweat proof, it stood up to the hot and humid weather and wore well throughout the day. It's the slimmest cushion I have ever owned with a large mirror - great for travel!
nysReally niceDecember 18, 2018This is one of my favourite cushions of the ones that I have tried. It's lightweight, has pretty good coverage, and doesn't break me out. Also has a nice scent. The packaging is also super cute, which is a plus. Only thing is that it might accentuate dry patches
Patriciaproduct reviewJanuary 9, 2020Product arrived earlier than expected. Only just tried it and not to sure what to expect but so far it works really well. Unlike other bb cream compacts it is really easy to get the cream on the sponge and spreads really nice. Will be ordering more in the future 😊 !
NikoletaupdateFebruary 16, 2020after using this for a while I've noticed some things .
1) when I use this as base makeup and not concealer it needs a heavy moisturizer or a primer to look okay. my skin in general is really good ,and in other cushions I don't need a primer or anything but my basic morning skincare for it to look perfectly natural and flawless,but this Def needs some extra work (I find that most people tend to not mind some texture in their makeup tho, so if you are used to American makeup this will be okay for u without anything as a primer ).
2) it's really moisturising. like my skin lately is kinda dry and this helps keep up the moisture which is great,but that means that it will need some time to blend it well . the result tho it's really good ,very moisturized and luminous ,especially with a primer.
3) this may be a little too dark . when applied it looks darker than my skin tone (got 21) but nothing too much (for reference I'm a laneige 11,Fenty 100 and nars concealer Chantilly) . an hour after it looks way too dark when I don't use a primer . so that's another reason to use a primer if you are anything close to my skin range . I use the face shop base in lavender and it brightens up my skin a lot but it helps neutralise the darkness of this cushion so... this is. a problem that I didn't notice in other cushions so I think I shoul mention it
4) it's really really lightweight. I feel like I don't wear anything at all ,but it can feel heavy when using too much. my advice: press just a tiny tiny bit into the cushion . this one can cover your entire face with just a tiny bit of BB on the edge of the puff. so be careful not to press too much .
5) it can CAN really be used as a concealer. it works really good as a concealer and is really lightweight.
6) it can clung to dry patches when you don't use a primer so be careful
overall a good cushion . for the.price point it's really good , and I think I am gonna stick on using it during outings and as a concealer at school . dunno if I'd repurchase. for sure tho next time I am gonna extend my budget and get some Hera and Jung saem mool cushions... I'd say this is a very budget friendly cushion so If
1) you like moisturized finishes
2) need some coverage
3) don't mind some texture or using some primer
4) be somewhat budget conscious
try it.my everyday cushionJanuary 10, 2020I am not one to wear makeup everyday, except for some BB cushion in my under eye area(final exam year is tough on my dark circles). this is a great one for that. Long lasting and lightweight,which makes it really ok for me. if you want some discount use my friend rewards code FN4ZX2