BANILA CO - Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm Original 100mlFinal Clearance Spring Festival Quantity Discount
- Skin Care Bestsellers on YesStyle in 2018
- Chapter 7: A Beginner’s Guide to Oil Cleansing
- Huxley Oil Essence vs Oil Light And More
- Chapter 5: Skin Care Routine for Oily Skin
- Korean Skin Care Dupes for High-End Favorites
- 8 Korean Skin Care Terms You Need to Know to Improve Your Beauty Regimen
- banila co. Clean It Zero Review
Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, PEG-20 Glyceryl Triisostearate, PEG-10 Isostearate, Butylene Glycol, Water, Malpighia Glabra (Acerola) Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Angelica Archangelica Root Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, BHT, Butylparaben, Epilobium Angustifolium Leaf Extract, Carica Papaya (Papaya) Fruit Extract, Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sunset Yellow FCF, Onsen-Sui, Aspalathus Linearis Extract, Polyethylene, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Angelica Polymorpha Sinensis Root Extract, Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Leaf Extract, Polydiethyleneglycol Adipate/IPDI Copolymer, Mineral Oil, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Leaf/Stem Extract, Synthetic Wax, 1,2-Hexanediol, Acrylates/Methoxy PEG-15 Methacrylate Copolymer, Rubus Suavissimus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, New Coccine
Ingredients subject to change at manufacturer's discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, please refer to product packaging.
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
- Perfectly removes dirt and makeup residue.
- Sherbet-like balm turns into oil upon contact with skin. No need to worry about spilling!
- Removes heavy makeup in one single step.
- Keeps skin hydrated after cleansing without a tight feeling.
- Formulated with non-irritating ingredients.
- No artificial colorings.
- Brightens and nourishes skin.
- Improves the appearance of skin while removing makeup.
- A popular product over the past 10 years.
How to Use:
- Wash and dry hands before use.
- Dispense an appropriate amount on hand using the spatula.
- Melt the balm with your palms or fingers, then apply on forehead, cheeks, nose and chin.
- Gently massage face to melt the makeup, and emulsify the balm by adding a few drops of water.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
Size : 100ml
ChristnyHoly grail!February 19, 2019The best product to remove make up. I use it to double cleanse and my skin feel so good after I use it. Because it’s not just will remove makeup, it also remove excess sebum that can clog my pores which will causes blackheads. This, I really recommend it to everyone.
Melissaamazing!February 18, 2019best cleansing balm I've used! takes off all my makeup and doesn't leave behind any residue! my skin doesn't feel dry after using it and feels very soft!
Cindy TruongVery Gentle!February 18, 2019This was my first attempt at double cleansing and using an oil cleanser, so I was afraid that my skin would be dried out. This balm smells really good and feels gentle on my skin, just like butter. My skin felt so clean, but not dried out afterwards. Definitely didn't disappoint and is a great product to start with if you're new to double cleansing!
JenniferActually does what it says!February 17, 2019I have tried countless makeup removers and none of them work as well as this. This is awesome.
Flopgo to cleanser! no oily residueFebruary 17, 2019this takes off my makeup so quickly! one of the best cleansers for waterproof makeup and it doesn't leave an oily residue. Would definitely purchase again.
wenzyyzho...Super goodFebruary 16, 2019I had such a hard time finding a makeup remover that could remove my waterproof mascara but this product is truly so good! My mascara just melted off and there's a pleasant light smell as well.
_srsly.ellaDry SkinFebruary 16, 2019I have such dry skin but once I use this my skin get some moisture back. It helps improve my skincare results. Super moisturizing
NicolesuperFebruary 15, 2019this does an excellent job of removing makeup. I have sensitive skin prone to redness and this leaves my face feeling clean but not tight or irritated. it also has lovely scent, sweet but not overpowering
MartinaAmazing!February 15, 2019Before I was only using my micellar water to remove my makeup however this product is life-changing, my skin is soo much smoother and overall better.
Rebecca Ng Wan Lingclean!February 15, 2019I have used this for 3 weeks now and I love it, no doubt. I was afraid that it would make my skin feel dry or too squeaky clean. nope nope, it made my skin feel hydrated after every use!! it was my first time trying this balm, I will definitely purchase it again but I am curious about other balms out there like the e-nature moringa cleansing balm!
LunaAbsolutely perfect!February 15, 2019I’ve been using it for a few months now but it a bigger size and it was always an issue when traveling. I am in love with the 100ml size ‘cause I can take it with me on flights and it’s the perfect cleanser for my skin!!
Paige JemaMoisturising and cleansing at the same time!February 14, 2019The best thing I've tried so far in relation to an oil based cleanser. It gets rid of all my makeup including my waterproof stuff and leaves my skin feeling so soft but not oily. Would highly recommend it to anyone who asked!