|Imported from:||South Korea|
- This fashion brand sources its items from a number of independent suppliers and designers. As such, the products may possess different brand labels than the indicated brand.
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
CatherineI looove it!!April 7, 2017I got the Pizzi & Universe design. For some reason this was smaller than what I expected (although I should have double checked with the dimensions) but it just appeared larger in the photos. It'll suffice, it's compact this way then haha. Anyways, everything in here was perfect for me! I'm using it for a daily diary, and I was looking for something similar to the "daily plan" pages. There's enough space for me to fill it in daily yet not too much to the point where it feels daunting to me.
- Every single page is different!!! (Except for the grid part of course) but there's no repeated design, even for the "daily plan" sections so I'm really really happy about that. The designs aren't too much so there's still plenty of room to decorate with stickers
- Great interior quality, both the print and page quality. I've use Uni Propus highlighters, Pilot Hi-Tec Maica pens (gel) and Zebra Sarasa Clip pens (ballpoint) and it didn't bleed through the pages at all, although I still am careful about that
- Comes with a durable plastic cover that offers some water protection to the diary
- **I can't stress this one enough!!!** But the binding on this book is made in such a way where the pages can lay relatively flat when it's opened. This is one of my peeves for journals/diary, that it gets really difficult to write towards the middle of the book because it doesn't open well, and that when you're trying to open it the book just wants to slap shut lol. But this one doesn't not have that problem
- The cover quality could be better. I would prefer it to be a more vivid blue because it seems to be a little washed out, but maybe that's part of the design?
- The diary has torn a little bit at the center, due to the way it was binded. It uses strings to pierce the pages and hold it together, so on certain pages the holes that the string goes through tears a little.
- This diary has a calendar for the 2016-2017 years...I think there should be a discount for this since 1/4 of the 2017 year is already over
Hope this is helpful!
A.J.PerfectJune 7, 2016I got the cat and dessert cover. The diary is very well made. Pages are thick. It has 2016 & 2017 calendar followed by 2 two-page yearly plans and 12 two-page mostly plans. This is followed by pages for daily entries. Each page contains space for two days. Quite spacious! And after that quite a lot of free notes. And there are plenty of cute illustrations spread throughout the diary.
ainramdanGreatAugust 10, 2018This diary is so adorable! I love how it looks and I really like the paper quality too~
maiasuper cute!November 4, 2016so so cute and so so spacious. lots of room for yearly, monthly, weekly and daily notes (as well as spare pages). I really like it and don't regret buying it. For some reason I thought it would be hard cover?? I don't find it to be crazily well made, but seems sturdy enough, and comes in a plastic sleeve (which I wouldn't want to take it off as its holding the 'cover' on), but its a handy size and SO SO CUTE. I cant wait to start using it!