A'PIEU - Wonder Tension Pact Madecassoside SPF30+ PA++ Refill Only (#23)Final Clearance Spring Festival Mini & Travel Size Quantity Discount
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Translation reference for Korean beauty product packaging:
carina.c.che...fav cushion everMay 6, 2019* coverage 7/10: can cover up most discoloration and redness but can't cover big inflamed pimples (but you shouldn't use a foundation to cover those anyway, that's what concealers are for)
* finish 9/10: very natural! perfect for everyday use. it makes the foundation looks like ur skin! it won't look greasy or cakey, unlike most high-coverage matte foundations. It leaves a natural sheen on your face after application. If you're particularly oily, just make sure to use powder and set your oily zones since this is not an anti-sebum foundation.
* effect on skin 10/10: This is very nice on your skin! I have sensitive acne skin, and because I use acids in my skincare routine, I also get dry patches in places here and there. This definitely does not cause any acne or congested pores for me, and it is very friendly to dry patches and texture.
* ease of application 10/10: Very very easy to apply. It is not a matte foundation so you don't have to hurry and blend before it dries and sets, you can take your time and make sure everything blends seamlessly. It is also very easy to travel with.
* ease of removal 10/10: It is not one of those super budge-proof foundations that take oil to remove. It wipes off very easily with makeup wipes.
* lasting power: It is not a matte foundation so you can get oily by the end of the day if you're an oily person. However, this is one of those foundations that still looks beautiful (instead of messy or mushy) even when you're shiny, so just be careful and not touch your face you'll be good.
* I don't like the sponge it comes with, I feel that it absorbs too much product so I just use my own beauty-blender which works wonderfully
* It has a very natural finish, so it is understandably a little sticky on your face and if you touch it it will be wiped around, so make sure to set your oily zone and use a setting spray.
PolinFavourite :)January 14, 2020This is by far my favorite cushion ever. I have sensitive acne prone skin and this one doesn't break me out (which I really appreciate!!). By the end of the day, my acne is usually drier than before, so it actually helps healing my skin. It has decent coverage, it evens my skin tone too and it doesn't really oxidize that much, at least I don't notice it. Love it!
Angel DdOne of my favFebruary 2, 2020It is very thick and has high coverage. My skin is really good that’s why I just damp my sponge only once and that’s enough to cover all over my face. I might add a little bit for places which has pores or red marks sometimes. I recommend. I have dry and sensitive skin.
Jasmina Tildeborglove it and will orde over and over againJanuary 26, 2020simple, convenient and covers. love this product and fits well for traveling. Usually I reach for it when my skin is irritated or has a few bumps. works well and doesn’t make the situation worse.
Karla OyervidesLove itDecember 10, 2019Love this cushion, it is great to being able of buying only a refill instead of buying the whole cushion again.
Katerina TsExcellent!December 9, 2019My favorite cushion for acne! I've tried others and nothing fits me as good as this, so I keep coming back. The color can still be a bit light for some complexions though.
SolèneCleared my skinAugust 23, 2019I've been using this foundation for about a year now and it seems like it clears my skin. It becomes smoother, I have less breakouts, blackheads desapear a bit, apparently thanks to the Madecassecide. Perfect!
CthonneOh HECK That's Some Coverage.August 17, 2019A'Pieu has had some misses with me as I have temperamental skin but GOSH DANG this pact and the coverage WHEW LADS
The Madecassoside pact has a thicker texture of foundation than what I'm used to from a pact - it runs a lot creamier than previous pacts I've tried. Besides temperamentality, my skin is prone to dryness on the cheeks, with uneven red blotches and hyperpigmentation, especially around the chin. This pact covers them VERY well, and blemishes are not visible on camera, though they're faintly there in person, and even then not visible enough for me to bother with concealer. Slap this on(actually don't, just gently pat in and blend blend blend) and set with translucent powder, and you're good to go.
As this is so much thicker than what I've used before, I find that it's absolutely crucial to blend this out well - even though it's on the creamy side, it still dries down very fast, and you'll need to work equally fast to tap on that first lay of colour before patting and blending it all out. I find also that the mesh gives up a good lot of product on press, so often, one puff's worth of product is enough for my whole face.
It has reasonably long wear once set, even without setting spray, and held up well for a good six hours of class and errands.
On my skin(fair), #23 is a good match, though it runs slightly paler than my actual skintone. For comparison, my other foundation shade is NARS Gobi.
Jiwoo LeeSUPER RECOMMENDJuly 19, 2019This cushion refill is the best!
coverage is actually quite high and it doesn’t move much and is relatively long lasting
I have dry patches or flakes from pimple patches and this cushion makes it not very noticeable
I rarely need to use concealer to cover the hyperpigmentation and red areas now!
biaarcosteixeir...Love itJuly 3, 2019Has a decent coverage and makes my skin glowing would buy again
Verlyn Fabillar-RodilTHE BEST AMONG THE BEST CUSHIONJuly 2, 2019I tried a lot of cushion, but this one really works for me.. can cover my redness, my acne.. doesnt break me out.. i really recommend this one..
iffah9GoodMay 12, 2019I like this...the finish of it looks like glass skin.. but shade is a little bit too light on me.. im an NC25 but still this is a lil light but i can make it work