Security of customer accounts is one of our top priorities. In order to strengthen your account's security we have updated our password protection requirements. Your password should now be at least 8 characters long, with a maximum of 20 characters in total. If your existing password does not meet these requirements, you will still be able to access all of our features. However, we advise that you use a longer and more complex password to ensure your account's security.
- Sign in to "My Account."
- Click on "Account Settings." On mobile devices, you can find Account Settings using the hamburger menu icon to the right of the title bar.
- Enter your new password in the "New Password" field. Please make sure the password length is between 8-20 characters.
- Verify your new password by re-typing it into the "Re-type New Password" field.
- Enter your current password in the "Current Password" field.
- Click the "Update" button to complete your changes.
The email address within the address profile will receive shipment invoices when your order is ready for shipment. It may or may not be the same as your sign in email depending on the email account at which you would like to receive shipment invoices.