Estimated Reading Time: 2 minutes
Spooky season is just around the corner! On this special episode of Yes Whut, Zoe, Michelle and Angela gather together to share some of their most skin-itching beauty mishaps and horror stories. Tune in to the Halloween special now, and find out who got crowned as the beauty story scream queen!
We’ve also rounded up some spooktacular Halloween-themed lifestyle, fashion, makeup and skin care products below to help you get ready for a night in with your family and friends!
Drop your thoughts and stay tuned for new episodes by following our Instagram @theyesstylist.
*Yes Whut is currently available on the following podcasting platforms:
Here are ideas on how to decorate your home for Halloween:
- Wow your guests and trick-or-treaters by hanging eye-catching Halloween decorations on the door and living room wall. Fill a pumpkin candy jar with sweet treats and place it by the entrance!
- Change your bedding to black or pumpkin-colored sheets to add an eerie atmosphere to the space.
- For activity ideas, get crafty with Halloween-themed candles. Pour melted candle wax into some adorable Halloween silicone molds to make DIY candles with spooky vibes!
- A subtle way to add a horror-themed aesthetic to food and drinks is by serving spooky midnight snacks in a ceramic pumpkin-shaped bowl and beverages in pumpkin stainless steel tumblers!
- Last but not least, pop adorable Joy-Con thumb grip caps that scream Halloween onto your Switch before gaming with your squad!
Hashi – Ceramic Pumpkin Bowl , Modern Wife – Pumpkin Stainless Steel Tumblr , Murmursong – Plain Bedding Set , ZYUN – Nintendo Switch Joystick Grip Cap , CANDLIA – Halloween Fragrance Candle Silicone Mold , CANDLIA – Halloween Silicone Fragrance Candle Mold , Fiesta – Halloween Candy Jar , Fiesta – Halloween Pendant , Fiesta – Halloween Wall Decorations
Apart from your costume, your Halloween makeup will also be a highlight of the party! Create a bold or demonic eye makeup look with darker shades. If you’re feeling a bit devilish or sultry, apply a bloody red or devilish black lip color! Go the extra mile with some hair dye to temporarily color your tresses for the occasion. Another idea is to apply black nail polish or Halloween-themed nail art stickers of your fave spooky characters!
JUNG SAEM MOOL – Artist Eyeshadow Palette , E.L.G – Laura-Mier 4D Galaxy Radiant Eyeshadow Cream , CLIO – Kill Lash Superproof Mascara , MACQUEEN – Waterproof Pen Eyeliner , HOLIKA HOLIKA – Devil’s Plumper , BLACK ROUGE – Air Fit Velvet Tint SEASON 4 , Kanebo – Lunasol Lip Glitz , Ishizawa-Lab – Devil’s Trick , Monoe – Halloween Allow Nail Art Decoration , AQUA LALA – Crow Nail Polish
After all the fun and games, don’t forget about skin care. Do not go to sleep with your makeup on! To make the removal process less of a chore and pamper your skin afterwards, why not incorporate some pumpkin-infused skin care products into your routine? Halloween isn’t complete unless you try out pumpkin products, such as a cleansing foam, sheet mask and hand cream formulated with pumpkin extract. Loretta’s hair treatment in cute pumpkin packaging and Wish Formula’s bat eye mask are also perfect for the spooky season!
BANILA CO – Clean It Zero Cleansing Balm , esfolio – Pumpkin Moisture Soothing Cleansing Foam , THE FACE SHOP – Rice water Bright Lip & Eye and Makeup Remover , esfolio – Pumpkin Rejuvenate Mask , BEAUDIANI – Pumpkin Mask Set , TONYMOLY – Pumpkin Juice Real Hand Cream , Loretta – Devil Hair Treatment , Wish Formula – The Bat Eye Mask with Centella Honey Fermented Essence
Bring some Halloween fun to bedtime with pumpkin print PJs! Before hitting the sack and donning sleep wear, slip on skeleton sweatpants for a comfortable evening. Oh, and these socks designed with Halloween motifs all over are just cuteness overload!
- Podcast Ep 9: 2021 Recap: K-Pop Music Videos
- Podcast Ep 7: Chatting with a Beauty Influencer ft. @Romyrosereviews
- Podcast Ep 6: Beauty Horror Stories