Estimated Reading Time: 3 minutes
After reading so many of our product reviews, have you ever thought of creating your own? Now, you can receive free products for review simply by joining the YesStyle Influencer Program! To enjoy all the perks of being an influencer, simply head to this page and enroll with your Instagram account or YouTube channel.
Once you’ve become a YesStyle Influencer, claim your product by clicking the relevant link on the Influencer Page or relevant banner in the YesStyle App, and share your review on your channel with the required hashtags – it’s as simple as that!
This month, the program will be giving away Pyunkang Yul’s Eye Cream, TROIAREUKE’s GPS Mask Pack and ROVECTIN’s Skin Essentials Conditioning Cleanser for review:
Astragalus mambranaceus root extract, petrolatum, glycerin, dimethicone, shea butter, stearyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, phenyl trimethicone, 1,2-hexanediol, ceresin, pentylene glycol, polysorbate 60, butylene glycol, water, acetyl glucosamine, glyceryl stearate, myristyl alcohol, sodium hyaluronate, lauryl alcohol, licorice root extract, tocopherol, acetic acid, bergamot fruit oil, PEG-100 stearate, lauryl PEG-9 polydimethylsiloxyethyl dimethicone, silica, lactobacillus/panax ginseng root ferment filtrate
What is it:
A drop of eye cream a day keeps wrinkles away! Coming in 50 1ml sachets to maintain hygiene and potency, this rich and cruelty-free eye cream is powered by Pyunkang Yul’s signature milk vetch root extract, a traditional Korean herb rich in isoflavonoid to reduce puffiness and dark circles. It’s also formulated with panax ginseng extract, which is packed with saponin to promote collagen synthesis and enhance skin elasticity, as well as shea butter to nourish skin and strengthen its protective barrier. Easy to carry around on the go, the sachets are contained in an indigo rectangular tin case, which can be reused to store cosmetics or accessories.
How to use:
1. Before applying face cream, dab an appropriate amount of the cream around your eyes using your ring finger and gently massage in a circular motion. Gently pat to absorb.
2. For added benefits, gently press on acupuncture points for 30 seconds. Press on the starting points of brows to aid blood circulation and reduce swelling of the face, the temples to promote skin radiance, and the center of the under-eye area to prevent sagging skin, droopy eyes and eye bags.
3. Use one sachet a day, half in morning and half at night.
4. Can also be used on dry and cracked lips, or mixed with cream, foundation or blush to boost the other product’s moisturizing power.
Cleanser: Coco-glucoside, potassium cocoyl glycinate, methyl perfluoroisobutyl ether, acrylates copolymer, cellulose, glycerin, tromethamine, phenoxyethanol, 1,2-hexanediol, butylene glycol, disodium EDTA, spirulina platensis extract
Mask: Centella extract, glycerin, chamomile extract, portulaca oleracea extract, sugar maple extract, panthenol, sodium hyaluronate, allantoin, madecassoside
Cream: Glycerin, apricot oil, camellia oil, cetearyl alcohol, macadamia oil, beeswax, niacinamide, galactomyces ferment filtrate, pinus densiflora leaf extact, honeysuckle extract, eleuthero root extract, swertia japonica extract, rubus coreanus fruit extract, ginseng root extract, polygonum multiflorum root extract, bifida ferment lysate, mushroom extract, sweet flag root extract, perilla ocymoides leaf extract, sodium hyaluronate, orange and lemon peel oils, camel grass oil, pelargonium graveolens flower oil, basil oil, lavender oil, clary oil, licorice extract, centella extract, soybean extract, chamomile oil and extract, peptides, carbomer
What is it:
Based on the CMP (cleanser, moisturize, protector) principle, this three-step kit provides an at-home spa experience in just 30 minutes. Also perfect as a travel kit, the product includes 3ml of the In&Out Cleanser, a GPS Bio-Cellulose Mask soaked in 25ml of essence, and 1.5ml of the Energy Cream, all packed for single use. The oxygen cleanser turns from gel to foam upon contact with water to remove dirt, makeup and dead skin cells. The bio-cellulose sheet mask soothes and moisturizes skin with centella extract, while the cream soothes and locks in nutrients and moisture with a chock-full of extracts and oils from traditional Korean herbs.
How to use:
1. Apply cleanser on face, massage with moist hands until it foams up. Leave on for 30 seconds before rinsing off with lukewarm water.
2. Apply mask onto face after removing the backing film. Secure its position and remove the cover film. Leave on for 15-20 minutes before removing. Pat to absorb.
3. Massage the cream onto face. Pat to absorb.
4. For a more luxurious spa experience, use the TROIAREUKE Face Porcelain whose ergonomic design imitates a hand massage to enhance penetration of ingredients and relieve muscle tension.
Water, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, decyl glucoside, glycerin, sodium chloride, citric acid, hyaluronic acid, hydrolyzed hyaluronic acid, sodium hyaluronate, centella extract, propanediol, butylene glycol, hexylene glycol, disodium EDTA, glycine, 1,2-hexanediol, serine, glutamic acid, aspartic acid, protease, leucine, alanine, lysine, arginine, tyrosine, phenylalanine, threonine, proline, valine, isoleucine, grape seed extract, histidine, cysteine, methionine, ethylhexylglycerin, leuconostoc/radish root ferment filtrate, potassium benzoate, PEG-120 methyl glucose trioleate
What is it:
Made without parabens, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, artificial colorings and steroids, this cruelty-free foaming gel cleanser restores skin’s natural oil-water balance and minimizes irritation with its mildly acidic pH 5.7 formula. Hyaluronic acid and botanical ingredients help to moisturize skin to prevent any tight sensation after use. It’s suitable as a morning cleanser to remove overnight sebum built-up, as a second cleanser during double cleansing to leave skin with a supple finish, or as a hypoallergenic cleanser for those with sensitive skin.
How to use:
1. Dampen hands with warm water and pump 2-3 times onto palms.
2. Lather onto skin in a gentle circular motion, and then rinse off with splashes of warm water.
3. For makeup removal, use a cleansing oil or makeup remover to wipe away makeup before using the cleanser to remove residue.
4. Follow with ROVECTIN’s Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Cream Concentrate for long-lasting moisture and the Skin Essentials Barrier Repair Face Oil for intense hydration.
*Products featured in YesStyle’s Influencer Program are subject to change without prior notice. YesStyle may not be able to ship products to certain destinations and shipping fees may apply. For enquiries, please email or send a direct message to the program’s official Instagram account!