What are your favorite winter colors? If you’re a wine-lover then you’ll be delighted to unbox day 23’s item, which is Etude House’s Play Color Eyes Wine Party eyeshadow palette.
The palette contains 10 shades ranging from matte and shimmer to glitter colors inspired by things you’d see at a wine party:
- Camembert & Brie – a muted base color with pale pink hints
- The Last Leaf – deep brown with pink shimmer
- Mature oak Barrel – natural matte brown
- Cork Stopper – a neutral brown-beige hue
- Rose Sparkling Holic – gold glimmer with hints of pearly pink
- Marathon Finish – brownish pink tone with gold glimmer
- Spicy Winter Burgundy – deep and vivid burgundy red
- Soulmate – dark burgundy red with dried rose leaf tints
- Dress Code: Bling – glitter gold
- Elegant Bordeaux Wine –deep, shimmery and luscious purple
All the colors are very versatile and easy to work with, making dazzling wintry yet wearable eye-makeup easy to achieve. The set also comes with 2 mini dual-brushes and can be paired with day 16’s mascara for lustrous eyelashes that go perfectly with the wine-theme!
The palette is slightly smaller than the watercolor sets used back in high school, so it should slip nicely into any medium-sized handbag!