As we age, so does our skin. Aside from our individual lifestyles, sun damage and environmental pollution contribute to the skin’s gradual loss of elasticity, firmness and resiliency. Countless studies have shown that Vitamins C and E have powerful antioxidant properties that protect skin against discoloration, wrinkle formation and cellular damage caused by UV exposure.
Vitamins C and E + Hyaluronic Acid: Better Together
YEOUTH’s Vitamin C & E Day Serum with Hyaluronic Acid combines the powerful skin-brightening and skin-repairing benefits of Vitamins C and E, along with the moisture-retention ability of sodium hyaluronate. These three ingredients work well together to protect skin against darkening, cellular damage and dryness that may lead to visible signs of aging.
Vitamin E is used in many anti-aging skin care products due to its ability to penetrate the skin’s lipid layers, giving cells more protection against UVB damage. Tocopherol, the most common form of Vitamin E, has anti-inflammatory properties that help reduce UV-induced skin swelling and redness, and assist in wound healing.
#Repost @boise.beauty (@get_repost) ・・・ I have been using this Vitamin C serum as part of my morning skincare routine for the past month. It also contains Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E. The directions say to apply it to damp skin. A little goes a long way! One pump is more than enough to cover my face and neck. This Serum has a lovely, silky smooth texture and it absorbs quickly. Since I have been using it, I noticed that my skin looks brighter and the fine lines around my eyes seem a bit less noticeable. This is a great product! . . . #Yeouth #YeouthSkinCare #boisebeautyreviews #skincare #review #productreview #skincarereview #makeupaccount #beautyaccount
Review from boise.beauty on Instagram
On the other hand, Vitamin C is embraced by many skin care enthusiasts due to its proven brightening properties, especially in reducing post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) caused by acne. Not only does it help fade blemish spots, Vitamin C also prevents further skin darkening, minimizes cell damage caused by sun exposure and promotes collagen production.
YEOUTH’s Vitamin C and E Day Serum uses the most stable form of Vitamin C called magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (MAP), which is fat-soluble and can easily penetrate the skin’s layers. MAP’s hydrating properties, along with other ingredients such as purified water, aloe leaf juice and sodium hyaluronate, enable the skin to retain large amounts of moisture, making it look smoother, younger and radiant with health.
Hyaluronic Acid, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Polysorbate 20, Butylene Glycol,
Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate
The Vitamin C & E Day Serum with Hyaluronic Acid is made in the US with only medical-grade, vegan-friendly ingredients, and contains no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, fragrances, GMO or triclosan.
How to use:
1. The Vitamin C & E Day Serum with Hyaluronic Acid is best used during daytime. Make sure to apply on a freshly cleansed face. For best results, first spray the YEOUTH Balancing Facial Toner to prepare skin for the serum and other skin care products.
2. While skin is still damp, apply a small, coin-sized amount of YEOUTH Vitamin C and E Day Serum to the face and neck areas, as well as on the chest and the back of the hands. The serum is also gentle enough to be used around the eye areas. Pat until fully absorbed.
3. Follow with an appropriate amount of YEOUTH L22 Facial Moisturizer. This moisturizer ensures lasting hydration and boosts skin barrier repair, thanks to its shea butter, jojoba and macadamia seed oil ingredients.
4. Generously apply sunscreen with SPF 30 or higher on the face, neck and other exposed areas of the body. Reapply sunscreen regularly especially if you sweat or engage in outdoor activities or sports.
5. At night, instead of the Vitamin C and E Serum, it is recommended to use the YEOUTH Hyaluronic Acid Plus Serum to boost hydration.
This post was written with the cooperation of the YEOUTH brand.