My YesStyle shoe collection

Since there have been people asking me about shoe sizes, I’ve made a video about it. I decided to show my collection as well. My opinion is based on all the YesStyle.com shoes I own so far.

Hope this video is somewhat helpful to some of you who plan on ordering shoes from YesStyle.com. Can’t say much about men’s shoes though, since my male friends haven’t ordered any shoes from YesStyle.com yet.

Thanks for watching. For more questions about the shoes, feel free to ask below. ^^

Size Chart:

YesStyle.com reviews:

much love,
ljenmf

This Post is republished from: Jen’s Youtube Channel

27 comments on “My YesStyle shoe collection

1. Pie Daud August 10, 2010 4:12 pm

wow this one really useful for e-shoppaholics, Jen!
    well its hard to measure out feet approximately just because we want to buy nice shoes online,this shoe measurements is all what most womens/men need.now i know and feel more confident on buying online shoes/heels without hesitate because i ever experienced buying heels that was unfit with me that made me feel unconfident with buying shoes via online shops.thanks for the brilliant solution Jen =)

2. Jiamin Huang August 10, 2010 4:13 pm

Thank you so much for the advice! I recently ordered clothes from yesstyle,but I was refrained to order any shoes considering sizing issues. But in my next order,I will definitely try to order to boots and sandals. I am so in love with the foxcity ankle boots. they are super cute.:D

3. Mya Chen Mraz August 10, 2010 4:14 pm

I agree this is very informative! You’re a YesStyle Shoe fanatic Jen! Hope you can find someone who can do the men’s version of this video :p

4. Percy Lau August 10, 2010 9:32 pm

My girlfriend is just talking to me about this video, she is amazed how Jen really likes YesStyle and has a YesStyle shoe collection. I enjoyed this video a lot too. Hope there will be a men’s shoe video collection :p

5. Jennifer Zhang August 11, 2010 12:49 am

i actually really like shoes..
    more than clothes! LOL
    your shoes are so pretty :3
    but i just don’t know how to walk in heels T^T
    hehehe. YesStyle is the place to shop at! xD

6. Kayla Sahara Joyner August 11, 2010 4:39 am

This video is really helpful. I may try and order some shoes from yesstyle

7. Abby 애비 펜 Penn August 11, 2010 4:59 am

This is so helpful! I have been wondering about shoe sizes… I might try to buy some now ^^ or just keep my money for clothes xD You have such great taste in shoes! All so adorable *o*

8. Alice Chan August 11, 2010 5:29 am

Thanks so much for your advice! It really has helped me a lot in buying shoes on Yesstyle. Before, i was worried about not buying the correct size, but now feel more confident about it.
    Your collection is also very beautiful.

9. Cindy Luu August 11, 2010 11:00 am

Wow! THANKS!
    really helpful 🙂
    And loving the shoes you bought! ^^

10. Hyunmidragon Jung November 18, 2010 10:09 am

LOL everyone’s so lucky…my feet are AT LEAST a size 10W in american sizes…. but anyway i LOVE your shoes!!!! They are just GORGEOUS! <3 ^___^

11. Kiki Poh June 2, 2011 11:59 pm

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM YesStyle.com !!!

“YesStyle.com is not a online Fashion shopping company. YesStyle.com is a company to test your patience. ”
    – Please read the following message to find out why…

This is a true story. It happened to me right now on May 2011.
    Shopping at YesStyle is very unpleasant. The better way to describe : It was a nightmare ! I swear to you with my heart. It really is !

I paid a lot of money to place couple different orders. I get some of the items, but mostly I get a lot of disappointments.

1. Missing Items:
    Sometimes, they don’t have the items you saw online.
    You placed your order and paid the money…Then you started the longest period of waiting in your life. They will make you wait for two weeks. Two weeks later, when you thought your items should be finally on their way….slowly you start to realize that THEY DON’T EVEN HAVE THEM. The worst part is, they will not contact you to let you know. YOU WILL HAVE TO WAIT FOR TWO WEEKS…or MORE DAYS to find out…by YOURSELF.

2. Size exchange
    Don’t even bother doing size exchange. I waited for A MONTH. I have completely forgotten what the shoes I bought look like. I still no idea about them. YesStyle do not know where they are, and they have no answer when am I get the shoes exchange.
    Perphaps, it will never happen.

YesStyle is a company to test their customer’s patience and reaction.

I guess they really don’t care. YesStyle – the worst online shopping company I have ever met in my life.

unless you want to waste your money then go to them, otherwise, don’t go there !

I am being very honest to every single word I said in here. I completely understand they have to deal with complicated orders everyday.
    As a customer, what am I looking for is a very simple concept. I simply want nothing, but the items I paid.
    How simple can it be ? I paid and I owe YesStyle nothing….. in return…. I get no items… wasted a lot of time and energy.