Privacy & Security
Last Updated: March 24, 2015
- WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
- HOW WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- COMMENTS, REVIEWS, AND OTHER INFORMATION
- MAKING CHANGES TO YOUR INFORMATION
- MARKETING PREFERENCES
- CHILDREN'S PRIVACY ONLINE
- USERS IN THE EUROPEAN UNION OR EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Information You Give Us
We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways when you interact with our website. Some examples are when you:
- Create a YesStyle account;
- Sign up to receive our website's newsletters and/or periodic email notifications with special offers;
- Place an order with us;
- Participate in a contest, sweepstake, giveaway, promotion, or survey; or
- Otherwise submit personal information to us along with any related content of the communication.
Information Automatically Collected
We receive and store certain types of information when you interact with us. Our purpose is to allow the websites to work correctly, to evaluate use of the website, and to support website analytics and marketing campaigns. Some examples include:
- We may collect technical information such as your IP address, your device operating system and browser type, the address of a referring website, if any, and the path you take through our websites. We use this technical information to, among other things, improve our products and services as well as to help us administer our website and diagnose technical problems. Your IP address is also used to gather broad demographic information that does not personally identify you.
- We use “cookies” to recognise you as you use or return to our site. For more information about cookies, please see the section below “Cookies.”
How We Use Your Information
We use your information to offer and provide our products and services and to support our core business functions. These include order or service fulfillment, internal business processes, marketing, authentication, loss and fraud prevention, public safety and legal functions. Some examples include:
- To fulfill your requests for products and services and communicate with you about those requests;
- To register and service your account;
- To administer surveys, sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and promotions;
- To provide customer service and alert you to product information;
- To help us improve and customise our product and service offerings, websites, and advertising;
- To send you information about our products, services, and promotions; and
- To protect the security or integrity of our websites and our business.
How We Protect Your Information
To protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control we have implemented security measures on our website.
When you place orders or access your account information, a secure server is employed. All information you input is encrypted by the secure server layer (SSL) before it is sent to us and all the customer data we collect is similarly protected against unauthorised access.
YesStyle cannot be and is not responsible for unauthorised access to information by hackers or others who have obtained such access through illegal measures.
“Phishing” is a scam designed to steal your personal information. If you receive an e-mail that looks like it might be from YesStyle asking for your personal information, do not respond. YesStyle would not request your password, user name, credit card information, or other personal information through e-mail.
How We Share Your Information
Within Our Corporate Group
YesStyle may share your personal information with other companies in our corporate group.
Legal Requirements and Protection of Our Company and Others
YesStyle may also share your personal information for the following limited purposes:
- Comply with the law or with legal process, or with requests from law enforcement authorities;
- Protect and defend our rights and property;
- Protect our customers or users from misuse or unauthorised use of the YesStyle website; or
- Protect the personal safety or property of our customers or the public.
YesStyle may from time to time share the information we collect from and about you with other third-parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services. Examples are shipping vendors, billing and refund vendors, payment card processors, promoters and administrators of sweepstakes, contests, giveaways and promotions, and companies that help us improve our product and service offerings and our websites. These companies may need information about you in order to perform their functions. These companies are not authorised to use the information we share with them for any other purpose. In some cases YesStyle and third-party service providers may share tracking information, including your IP address, and YesStyle may provide information about your order to the website that has referred you to YesStyle (and the referral network utilised by such website), to facilitate calculation of any commissions payable by YesStyle.
The YesStyle website employs “cookies,” which are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer or mobile device. Our cookies enable us both to provide a Shopping Bag and to store your shipping and billing information between visits.
- Identifying you when you sign-in to our site;
- Delivering content relevant to your interests, including advertisements, on YesStyle.co.uk, sites operated; by other companies within our corporate group, and third-party sites;
- Keeping track of your specified preferences;
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve YesStyle’s content, products and services;
- Preventing fraudulent activities; and
- Improving security.
The “Settings,” “Privacy” or other features on most browsers will enable you to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and to disable cookies altogether. If you have set your browser to reject cookies, you can still use our site, although you may need to re-enter information that would normally be obtained from the cookie.
YesStyle allows third parties that provide support services to us, or that help us market our products and services, to collect certain anonymous technical information (such as clickstream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over, hardware/software information, MAC address, cookie and session ID, and IP address) when you visit our website and to use that information to serve ads for YesStyle when you visit certain other websites. These third parties typically use a cookie to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, visit the National Advertising Initiative or the Self-Regulatory Program for Online Behavioral Advertising.
Links to Other Websites
The YesStyle.co.uk website may have buttons, plugins and log-in interfaces from sites operated by third parties, as well as links and other connections to those sites. We refer to these buttons, plugins, login interfaces, links and other connections as “Links.” Links may include content from third-party sites that is framed within our website, such as the “Find us on Facebook” social plugin. If you click on a Link or input information in a framed Link on our site, those third parties may receive information about you. As a result, you may wish to review the privacy policies of those third parties to understand how such information is collected and used.
If you click on or input information through certain Links on our website, we may have access to information related to your account with third–party site. This may include your profile information and privacy settings for that site.
While YesStyle encourages third parties with Links on our site to follow appropriate privacy standards and policies, we are not responsible for the actions of those parties, the content of their websites or any products or services they may offer.
Comments, Reviews, and Other Information
Making Changes to Your Information
You may change your account information on file with YesStyle at any time. To do this, simply visit the “Account Management” section of “My Account.” From here, choose “Personal Information,” “Address Book,” and/or “Credit Card Profiles.” Enter the changes to the information as desired, and then click the appropriate button.
You may also change your billing information on file with YesStyle at any time. To do this, simply visit the “Account Management” section of “My Account.” From here, choose “Address Book,” and/or “Credit Card Profiles.” Enter the changes to the information as desired, and then click the appropriate button.
We may use your information to occasionally notify you about important changes to our website, new YesStyle features, special YesStyle offers that you may find useful, or offers from companies with whom we have business relationships. We may also contact you if you have entered one of our contests or sweepstakes, or responded to one of our surveys. Choosing not to receive email newsletters or email notifications from us when you enter a contest or sweepstakes will not affect your chances of winning.
If you would prefer not to receive email newsletters or email notifications from us (other than email notifications relating to order processing), simply visit the “Site Preferences” section of “My Account.” From here, select “Email Preferences” and indicate which newsletters or email notifications you wish to unsubscribe from, and then click the “Update” button. Alternatively, you can click the "unsubscribe" link at the footer of our emails to unsubscribe from our newsletters or email notifications.
Children's Privacy Online
At YesStyle, we believe that the privacy and safety of children is important.
Our website is a general audience site and is not targeted to or intended for use by children. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13, we will take all reasonable measures to erase such information from our systems and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under 13, please contact us at email@example.com.
Users in the European Union or European Economic Area
If you are located within the European Union (EU) or European Economic Area (EEA), you understand that we may transfer your data outside the EU or EEA. By using our website or by purchasing products or services from us, you freely give your unambiguous consent to the transfer of your data to countries outside of the EU or EEA. The categories of data and purposes for processing such data outside of the EU are described in the section above “What Information We Collect.” Please note that the data protection and other laws of countries outside the EU or EEA may not be as comprehensive as the laws of countries within the EU or EEA.
If you do not consent to the transfer of your data outside the EU or EEA, you may not use our website or purchase products or services from us.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at the address below:
19/F., Wyler Centre Phase II,
192-200 Tai Lin Pai Road,
Kwai Chung, New Territories,
Telephone: +852 2786-0817
Looking for help with something specific?