heimish - All Clean Balm 120ml Final Clearance Spring Festival
|Imported from:||South Korea|
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
- Balm-like texture changes to an oil cleanser upon contact with water to remove thick makeup without irritating or dehydrating skin.
- Hypoallergenic ingredients, including shea butter and citrus, botanical and white flower extracts, make it suitable for sensitive skin.
How to Use:
- Scoop 3~4 spoons of balm with the included spatula. Use dry hands to spread over your face, starting with the forehead, cheeks and chin.
- Use your fingers to draw circles and spread out the balm.
- Massage onto areas that need cleansing, and melt away makeup by drawing circles with your fingers.
- Rub onto eye and lip makeup with fingers. Use cotton swabs for better results.
- Wet your face and rub the cleanser. The oil will turn into a milky fluid and clean away dirt.
- Rinse with lukewarm water 4~5 times, and your face is moisturized.
malina_he...Great cleanserHeard a lot of great reviews and decided to try it as I'm running out of my Banila co clean it zero one. It smells so nice and almost like coconut. The size is bigger than I expected and a lot of product.September 21, 2017
VictoriaReally good makeup removerThis balm is really good at removing makeup and doesn't leave behind a residue, instead it makes your skin feel nice and soft after use!September 21, 2017
PSVery good!I look forward to using this balm every day! Removing makeup is my favourite part of the day and this product has been such a treat to use. It's also quite large and should last a couple of months even with daily use. The balm reminds me of solid coconut oil and melts against your skin as you massage it in. It smells faintly of peppermint/eucalyptus so it's good for stress-relief. Skin feels refreshed and soft after using! I use another cleanser and toner after to make sure all makeup is removed. Highly recommend!September 20, 2017
jaimieI heard so many great things about this!I heard so many great things about this product I've been wanting to try it and found it for the best price here. It melts off all my makeup and rinses off so well but leaves my skin feeling soft like a cloud. I can see what all the hype was about.September 18, 2017
mai_tran199...Great Cleansing BalmI heard people raving about this one for a long time and finally decided to try it out. It cleans pretty well, wash off easily, and doesn't dry out skin. It has a herbal smell but I find it refreshing.September 18, 2017
Maria KrasPerfect make up removerVery good and gentle make up remover, a great alternative to oil based make up removers, no scent and very long lasting.September 18, 2017
herboyfriendsblue...amazing cleansing balmThe best cleansing balm that i used until now. I tried so many. But this one is for me the winner. I keep buying this over and over. It gets the make up of so easily; and I use a lot. Does not leave a weird residue afterwards on the skin. It is fantastic!!!!September 17, 2017
AnneGentle and thoroughI received this a week ago, and I've used it ever since! It cleans your face effectively, but without being harsh on the skin, and leaves the skin incredibly soft and ready for whatever's next in your routine.September 16, 2017
Charis1 of 1 people found this review helpfulBrilliant makeup removerThis oil based cleanser comes in beautiful packaging and you only need a tiny amount. The oil spreads nice around the face and turns milky when water is added. It does a brilliant job at removing make up and leaves skin feeling soft.
However, I would use a separate eye makeup remover as it makes my vision very milky/blurred if it gets in my eyes.
Would buy again.September 15, 2017
madeleineFavourite cleanserI've tried quite a few oil cleansers, and balms are definitely my favourite. I saw this product being talked about by several beauty bloggers and tried it, now I'd never go back. I love the smell, it removes all my makeup, and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin.September 14, 2017
SONIAexcelenteel producto e excelente , hace lo que dice, realmente quita el maquillaje inclusive del de aprueba de agua solo me gustaría que fuera mas grande.September 11, 2017
AnnieGreat make up remover!This product melts away all the make up, including waterproof mascara. It has a balmy oily texture but once you add water it turns into emulsion. My skin is dry plus very sensitive and this product is so gentle and does not sting or burn my skin. I will definitely repurchase!September 9, 2017