Product Measurements (See details):
(S): Waist 63cm, Hips 87cm, Waist to Crotch 29cm, Thigh 51cm, Hem 33cm, Total Length 93cm
(M): Waist 67cm, Hips 91cm, Waist to Crotch 30cm, Thigh 53cm, Hem 35cm, Total Length 94cm
(L): Waist 73cm, Hips 97cm, Waist to Crotch 31cm, Thigh 55cm, Hem 37cm, Total Length 95cm
|Imported from:||South Korea|
|Color:||Light Blue, Dark Blue|
|Wash care:||Hand Wash Separately|
- There may be a 2cm - 4cm variance in product size depending on how your personal measurements are obtained. (Why?)
- This fashion brand sources its items from a number of independent suppliers and designers. As such, the products may possess different brand labels than the indicated brand.
- Images are for reference only. Colors on your computer monitor may differ slightly from actual product colors depending on your monitor settings.
Lena7 of 7 people found this review helpfulAuthentic American Vintage Jean FeelThese jeans are pretty incredibly awesome. Not often do you buy distressed jeans that are properly, uniquely torn as these are with a genuine vintage feel. I say vintage not only because they are distressed, but because the washed colour and the label on the back right also seem 'aged'.
They are very snug and do not stretch, however, therefore check your sizing and go for a size up if you are unsure. I am 5"3, 110lbs and purchased the M size. This was perfect for me, and I can move around comfortably with the jeans falling right to my ankles. Another pointer to make that I didn't realise from images was that the pockets rip/hole is actually sewn up with fabric so you can put things inside without having to worry about things falling out, things getting stuck, or your butt being exposed.
All in all, beautiful pair and can't wait to wear them out. Would work great fashioned with a vintage crop tee. :-)March 20, 2017
Djengood quality but be mindful of sizingColour: Dark Blue
Jean Size: AU6-8 (Ordered small)
My expectations were very high for these jeans because chuu hasn't let me down before.
- Quality: Fabric is good quality but a little stiff at first. The rips are all in the right places and there's no rips that show skin in the butt area. The button and zip are good too. Since this is 100% cotton, you can expect these jeans to stretch which is good because these are tight.
- Colour: There's not a picture here, but they're a dark blue wash but not as dark as navy. It looked much like their other classic dark blue jeans.
- Fit: Waist actually goes past the belly button for me - super high waisted for me. When you order small, it is very tight even for a AU6-8 - you can still move around and breathe though it is a snug fit (which I like) but still flares out a little at the bottom.
- Consensus: Good buy! Be mindful of sizing when thinking about HOW you want to wear these jeans. If you want them a little baggier, go a size up.April 26, 2017
sc_chong888...Fashion Distressed JeanThis Mid-rise jeans really fits me so well, really trendy looking, one of my top favourite jeans amongs others. Happy to have purchased it.April 11, 2017
Clarabella1 of 1 people found this review helpfulin dilemmaso I fell in love with this beautiful pair of jeans the moment I saw it, and I thought 4 weeks of waiting was worth it. I will do a thorough review because I really REALLY wanted to love these jeans. Overall they are exactly the same as how they're shown in photos (I got light blue btw), and the holes and cuts are perfect and all. The length of the jeans are just right for me too (my height is 158cm). Now as for the fitting.. I bought size S because it says the waist is 63cm (same as my waist measurement) and the hips are 87cm. My hips are approx. 83-84cm so these jeans should have fit me fine, but for some reason they are way too tight around my hips.. it's like "I can barely put my hands in pockets but also make my butt look flatter" kind of tight fitting. I would order size M but not only it will take me forever to get them delivered again, I'm afraid it will be too baggy around my waist and thighs (even size S fits loosely around my upper thighs which are around 49cm). I couldn't figure out why these didn't fit me right until I realized that the jeans are 100% cotton.. never knew that 3% spandex added in pants could make so much difference in fitting size.April 20, 2017
Roxychuu - Distressed Mid-Rise JeansI was expecting way too much on this rip jeans. But honestly the fit is too loose for me i thought the jean is skinny but its a loose fit. But the designs is really nice all you see for the picture is tha same except from skinny fitted.April 19, 2017