YesStyle: Winter 2010 selection!

Ayo! It’s been a while since I did a video of my latest YesStyle haul, and since a lot of you have been asking me, I thought it would be a good idea to order some new clothes because YesStyle’s winter collection has just been launched.

As usual, I chose outfits that work for any occasion and are not too expensive!

THERE’S MY VIDEO:

LES HABITS / ITEMS:

First items presented are in fact a set from South Korean brand Celli Girl. I litterally fell in love with the top, which can be qualified as a stylish sportswear.

The baggy trouser can be worn round the ankles or the knees, with trainers or heels, for a night out or just chillin’out at home a sunday afternoon.

>>> Celli Girl Set Cutout-Accent Long-Sleeve Top + Shirred Baggy Pants

Usually, I don’t buy many shoes, but I just couldn’t resist those ones: these Buckled Wedge Sneakers are just adorable! I even decided to wait up to 14 days to get them, but thankfully, I was lucky and managed to get them delivered within a week. Phew! I ordered them in black. I usually wear a UK size 5 (european 38), which is the equivalent of the size 240 in South Korea (please check the conversion chart). As I have long feet, I thought it would be better to get them a size bigger (245). And… it just fits perfectly!

I do love the design, and the fact that they are not as high as they look (I don’t usually like heels). They are very comfortable, and I love the fact they give a casual touch to any outfit.

>>> Holly Shoes Buckled Wedge Sneakers

I love sets as much as I love make-up palettes. Sets allow you to save money while dressing you from head to toe without having to search the whole website. Please check it out! You can find sets for any budgets, any style! I chose this one from Korean brand Stylementor, which is in fact just a long jumper with a black trouser (or pants, as you say in the US xD). Really simple, but I wanted something I could wear at work, whilst keeping me warm (well, winter is cold in England  ). This outfit is stylish without looking too posh, and you can also wear it while relaxing on the week-ends.

>>> Stylementor Knit Top + Skinny Pants

It’s party-time! The end of the year is coming, so all you need is a LBD to spice up your wardrobe! I fell in love with this one: it is sexy but not too flashy (even though it is a mini, but if you don’t want to show off your legs, you can still wear it with tights/leggings), its puffy sleeves have a eighty feel to it, and the studs give the rock chic attitude you’ll need. What more can you ask to heat up thoses winter nights?

59 Seconds is one of my favourite brands on Yesstyle, because they propose cheap and stylish items. This dress is actually on sale, I paid £10.33 for it!!! Just add some killer heels, few accessories, scarlet lips and messy sexy hair, and off you go to party all night, and even afford the cab home!

>>> 59 Seconds Ruched-Sleeve Studded Dress

Another dress, this time from Puffy’s Autumn range. Being from the previous collection shouldn’t mean you are not allowed to use it, especially since it’s on sale  All you’ll need to do is to adapt it with items of this season, and no one will notice a thing.

>>> PUFFY Studded Jumper Dress

We can follow the previous picture’s look and use knee-high sock with boots. Thoses are awesome to keep you warm!

>>> Wonderland Over-Knee Long Socks

Instead of a tank top, you can wear a long sleeves shirt, similar to this one.

One winter essential: the neck warmer, which can be worn in more than three ways! Check my video to find out!

>>> Cherry Story Over-Sized Neck Warmer

This Puffy top has a very interessing concept: this dolman jumper can be worn as a normal turtle neck…

… or transform itself as a sexy dress!

It is perfect to bring some creativity in your winter outfits, which is even more perfect for me, as I am the type of persons whom find winter clothes boring.

>>> PUFFY Off-Shoulder Knit Dress

With this top, I was also wearing those grey leggings, also from Puffy

>>> Puffy Leggings

That’s it, folks! Hope you enjoyed it! I tried to make the video as entertaining as possible! If you have any questions, please ask! Please check the website, they have so many good stuff, and just in case one of the items presented is not available anymore, make sure to search similar ones from other brands on YesStyle!

PS: As i am preparing the special post about BB Creams, if you have any questions about it, please ask them in your comments, I will try my best to answer it in that particular post! Thanks!

This Post is republished from: Supernoona.